Jfreechart Visualization And/OR any other package?

Jfreechart Visualization And/OR any other package?

mcbenly
Hi,

I have jfreechartOffscreenRenderer installed. And I guess I have three
questions:

1) Can I view Jfreechart produced visualization using "Explorer"?

2) At the moment using Jfreechart in KnowledgeFlow and it works fine. It's
connected through ModelPerformanceChart (Render: JFreeChart Chart Renderer)
and ImageViewer. Can I visualize other than ROC (TPR and FPR)? i.e.,
F-Measure/Kappa ? I am not sure where I need to define these parameteres.

3) Is there any other package for visualization? which can be used through
Weka GUI ? and doesn't require much of hard coding?

Re: Jfreechart Visualization And/OR any other package?

Eibe Frank-3
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Jfreechart Visualization And/OR any other package?

mcbenly
Thanks Eibe, always helpful!

Cheers