It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4?

It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4?

KoreaWekaUser
This post was updated on .
This is my first post.
I have used weka 3.8.3 and I recognized new version (3.8.4) 4 days ago.
I installed weka 3.8.4 successully and I found that weka 3.8.4 uses openJDK11, zulu.
I belive the openJDK11, zulu can improve Weka's utilization.
However when weka 3.8.4 loads the weka3.8.3's arff,exp and kf files of ANSI type, errors occur.
I have two solutions.
One, I should transfer all of 3.8.3's arff, exp and kf files to 3.8.4 independently.
Tow, I will wait for weka 3.8.4's multi language pack.

Best regard!

Re: It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4?

Eibe Frank-3
That doesn't sound good, but what is an ANZI type error? Can you perhaps post the ARFF file that causes the error (or just a small subset of it)?

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:40 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is my first post.
I have used weka 3.8.3 and I recognized new version (3.8.4) a 4 days ago.
I installed weka 3.8.4 successully and I found that weka 3.8.4 uses openJDK11, zulu.
I belive the openJDK11, zulu can improve Weka's utilization.
However when weka 3.8.4 loads the weka3.8.3's arff,exp and kf files of <b>ANZI type</b>, errors occur.
I have two solutions.
One, I should transfer all of 3.8.3's arff, exp and kf files to 3.8.4 independently.
Tow, I will wait for weka 3.8.4's multi language pack.

Best regard!

Re: It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4?

KoreaWekaUser

Re: It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4? (fix solution)

KoreaWekaUser
I wrote a question about not loading multi-language problem 1 year ago.

Now, I figure out to fix this problem.
Just setting Unicode Utf-8 check on control panel.
You should follow 3 steps.

1. Save arff file as UTF-8
2. Change cp949 for RunWeka.ini
3. Check Unicode Utf-8 in Region Settings

You can see the detailed information in my blog
https://blog.naver.com/bulleten/222244001431

Re: It there any multi-language pack for WEKA 3.8.4? (fix solution)

Peter Reutemann
> I wrote a question about not loading multi-language problem 1 year ago.
>
> Now, I figure out to fix this problem.
> Just setting Unicode Utf-8 check on control panel.
> You should follow 3 steps.
>
> 1. Save arff file as UTF-8
> 2. Change cp949 for RunWeka.ini
> 3. Check Unicode Utf-8 in Region Settings
>
> You can see the detailed information in my blog
> https://blog.naver.com/bulleten/222244001431

Thanks for that! I've added it to the FAQs:
https://waikato.github.io/weka-wiki/faqs/can_i_process_utf8_datasets_or_files/