Instances ROC

Kintan_r29
Hi, Im trying to make ROC curve using FPR and TPR, I saved the .arff file
from the weka ROC, after opening that file in experimenter, i saved it in
.csv format to run in excel. One of the value in excel is instance, it is
varying from 100-1009 in different models. My input dataset has 1000
epitopes and 1000 non-epitopes, i wanted to know which instance is this in
my excel file is it, note-excel is made from ROC plot for class 1 i.e.,
epitopes.

Thanks
Kintan