Insert/import pre-configured classifiers into the Stacking ensemble

Insert/import pre-configured classifiers into the Stacking ensemble

B. Smith
Hello,
Is there a way to insert/import different pre-configured classifiers into
the Stacking ensemble classifier?  I’ve optimized five, different
classifiers and now I want to run them within the Stacking ensemble without
having to rebuild each one.  There doesn’t appear to be a load-model option
when right-clicking in Stacking’s add classifiers section.

Thanks for any help you can provide.