In WEKA 3.9.3, It is not displaying any list of classifiers (except ZeroR) on clicking Choose button under Classify tab

In WEKA 3.9.3, It is not displaying any list of classifiers (except ZeroR) on clicking Choose button under Classify tab

A.P. Ruhil
Dear Sir,
I downloaded the latest version of Weka 3.9.3  64 bit for windoes from the
website
https://sourceforge.net/projects/weka/files/weka-3-9/3.9.3/weka-3-9-3jre-x64.exe/download?use_mirror=excellmedia
 After downloading the software, I successfully installed it on my computer.
I was interested in applying Machine Learning algorithms for data analysis
1. First I opened an arff  data file in the explorer
2. Then I Clicked on "Classify" tab
3. After that, On clicking the "Choose" button, it is not displaying any
list of classifiers (except ZeroR). While in previous version of Weka 3.8.0
it was showing the complete list of classifiers automatically.
Kindly advise me how to resolve this problem.
  Thanks with regards

Re: In WEKA 3.9.3, It is not displaying any list of classifiers (except ZeroR) on clicking Choose button under Classify tab

Michael Hall

> On Oct 20, 2019, at 3:31 AM, A.P. Ruhil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> 1. First I opened an arff  data file in the explorer
> 2. Then I Clicked on "Classify" tab
> 3. After that, On clicking the "Choose" button, it is not displaying any
> list of classifiers (except ZeroR). While in previous version of Weka 3.8.0
> it was showing the complete list of classifiers automatically.

Does the arff file by any chance have a class attribute with only one option possible?