How to save filtered dataset from WEKA

chubi adejoh
I applied a Resample Filter to my dataset. Hence, I wanted to find out if it
is possible to save the filtered version of my WEKA dataset because I want
to use it to make visualizations on Tableau.
Many thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Re: How to save filtered dataset from WEKA

Peter Reutemann
> I applied a Resample Filter to my dataset. Hence, I wanted to find out if it
> is possible to save the filtered version of my WEKA dataset because I want
> to use it to make visualizations on Tableau.

Click on the "Save" button in the Weka Explorer.