How to replace values of a feature in dataset

How to replace values of a feature in dataset

abasian
Greetings

I have to replace all the values of Class variable with ? in a test dataset. Can we do it via Weka automatically or we need to do it manually? I think manually it will not be feasible when we have about 1000 instances of a test dataset.

Re: How to replace values of a feature in dataset

You don’t need to do that yourself. WEKA’s evaluation class will always replace class values with missing values before gathering predictions by calling the distributionForInstance(Instance) method (or the distributionsForInstances(Instances) method if the classifier implements efficient batch prediction).