How to order dataset instances by date

CelestinoXP
Hi, i'm trying reorder intances of my dataset but i can´t. I think i need some help...

I have a set of data organized by the games between teams, so as not to have everything mixed, otherwise it gets confusing.

What I need is to know what the filter is and how to use it to order games by date. (see attachement)

Dataset_Equipas_Portugal.arff (15K) Download Attachment

Re: How to order dataset instances by date

Bill Bane
*Using Explorer:*
In the Preprocess panel, click Edit, then left-click on the header of the
Date column.  Click OK.

*Using Knowledge Flow:*
Pipe the data to the Sorter widget (available under Tools in the Design
panel).

-Bill