How to increase instances/observations to datasets

How to increase instances/observations to datasets

neha.bologna
Hi everyone

I have a continuous (regression-based) data, with 10 features and 600 instances.. Can I increase these instances with class-balancing techniques like SMOTE in Weka? I know that class-balancing can be applied only to classification problems but I wonder if it could be possible in my case here?

Apart from class-balancing techniques, how can I increase some percentage of instances to our data like we exclude some percentage of instances in Weka explorer?

Warm regards