How to fix “Detailed Accuracy By Class”? It displays question marks

Cor

How to fix “Detailed Accuracy By Class”? It displays question marks

Cor
Trainingsset:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohc48uo2169zdi0/200214%20AlleJaren2012-2020%20THUISv1.arff?dl=0
Testset:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tkhbyevf6msvce/200214%20Testbestand%20ATP%20Rotterdam.arff?dl=0
Image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxe8eia5csn3kaa/FK7jT.png?dl=0

Hi everybody,

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with those .arff-files? What is the
reason that the output gives question marks instead of figures? I'm trying
to predict the winner of a tennismatch (testset) with the information of the
trainingsset (past played matches).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Cor

Re: How to fix “Detailed Accuracy By Class”? It displays question marks

Peter Reutemann
> Trainingsset:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohc48uo2169zdi0/200214%20AlleJaren2012-2020%20THUISv1.arff?dl=0
> Testset:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tkhbyevf6msvce/200214%20Testbestand%20ATP%20Rotterdam.arff?dl=0
> Image:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxe8eia5csn3kaa/FK7jT.png?dl=0
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with those .arff-files? What is the
> reason that the output gives question marks instead of figures? I'm trying
> to predict the winner of a tennismatch (testset) with the information of the
> trainingsset (past played matches).

Your test set has "?" (= missing value) for the class value, i.e.,
Weka has no access to ground truth to evaluate against. Hence you get
"?" in the statistics.

Cor

Re: How to fix “Detailed Accuracy By Class”? It displays question marks

Cor
Thanks Peter for your reply!

What can I do to solve this?
I want to predict the winner of a tennisgame (testset) and I'm using the
question mark in the testset.
What can I use to get in the outcome figures instead of question marks?

Regards,

Cor

Re: How to fix “Detailed Accuracy By Class”? It displays question marks

Peter Reutemann
> I want to predict the winner of a tennisgame (testset) and I'm using the
> question mark in the testset.
> What can I use to get in the outcome figures instead of question marks?

If you want statistics, you need ground truth. There is no way around it.

For outputting predictions with a trained model, have a look at the
wiki ("Making predictions"):
https://waikato.github.io/weka-wiki/making_predictions/