How to enable (activate) the Bayes functions in weka software?

How to enable (activate) the Bayes functions in weka software?

rjexposito
Hello, I have this problem on Weka.
When I open my dataset in Weka, the "BayesNet" option in the "Classifier"
section is disabled. Anyone know what might happen. When I put the data set
"Iris", this option does appear.

<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7041/activate_Bayes_option.jpg>

Re: How to enable (activate) the Bayes functions in weka software?

Peter Reutemann
> When I open my dataset in Weka, the "BayesNet" option in the "Classifier"
> section is disabled. Anyone know what might happen. When I put the data set
> "Iris", this option does appear.

This is simply an incompatibility with the type of data that is in
your dataset and what type of data classifier can handle.
Check the "Capabilities" of the classifier that you want to use. In
the Explorer, bring up the options for the classifier and then click
on the "Capabilities" button in the "About" box.
BayesNet can handle this kind of data (copy/paste from the Explorer):

CAPABILITIES
Class -- Binary class, Missing class values, Nominal class

Attributes -- Binary attributes, Empty nominal attributes, Missing
values, Nominal attributes, Numeric attributes, Unary attributes

Interfaces -- Drawable, WeightedInstancesHandler

Additional
Minimum number of instances: 0

Maybe your dataset has a numeric class?