How save learned model from wekaserver?

tengkaifan
Dears

I know how to save model trained model from Weka (local).
However, I follow the same procedures and submit training task to
WekaServer, when this task is done,
I try to right click to choose "Save model" from Weka GUI, but this option
is blank.

Sincerely Yours

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: How save learned model from wekaserver?

WekaServer never builds a model on the full training set when performing k-fold cross-validation. Switch to “Use training set” for evaluation and run this evaluation job on WekaServer. You will then be able to save the model.

> On 4/05/2018, at 12:56 PM, tengkaifan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dears
>
> I know how to save model trained model from Weka (local).
> However, I follow the same procedures and submit training task to
> WekaServer, when this task is done,
> I try to right click to choose "Save model" from Weka GUI, but this option
> is blank.
>
> Sincerely Yours
>

> --
> Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: How save learned model from wekaserver?

crgone1
I thought this would also work with a local Weka Server, but even when I'm
using Test Set, the save option is not there when right-clicking the
completed task in Result List. Are there any other options?

I see that you make so many posts helping others, so I just want to say
thank you in advance.

Jason