How does RemovePercentage remove data

Paul
Hey there, I was wondering if the RemovePercentage function removes values
from the first Instances of the ARFF, the last Instances of the ARFF or at
random? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: How does RemovePercentage remove data

Peter Reutemann
> Hey there, I was wondering if the RemovePercentage function removes values
> from the first Instances of the ARFF, the last Instances of the ARFF or at
> random? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

The unsupervised RemovePercentage filter removes instances from the
start. With the inverse flag on, you remove the other bit.

Here's a link to the relevant code section:
https://github.com/Waikato/weka-trunk/blob/f5ea31bbdf5c6deb21bcd709d72d4963b5a54c96/weka/src/main/java/weka/filters/unsupervised/instance/RemovePercentage.java#L313