How can I save/output the selected features as a CSV file after attribute selection

How can I save/output the selected features as a CSV file after attribute selection

sjtu
Hi there,

How can I save/output the final selected features as a CSV/arff  file after running the attribute selection task?

Warm regards,
Shu-Ju

Re: How can I save/output the selected features as a CSV file after attribute selection

In the attribute selection tab of the WEKA Explorer, you can do that by right-clicking on the corresponding entry in the “Result list”.