How can I get different results in classify tab

How can I get different results in classify tab

jakiehals
Hello. I've started using weka and I have a file that I use in the classify
tab with different algorithms and for each algorithm I want to improve the
algorithm so I can find the maximum accuracy of the result. So I tried
changing the batch size. With the default batch size: 100 the results are
these

Correlation coefficient                  0.2728
Mean absolute error                      1.051
Root mean squared error                  1.344
Relative absolute error                161.4958 %
Root relative squared error            163.2222 %
Total Number of Instances              576

when I change the batch size to any other number I get the same results. I
am using the MultiLayerPerceptron algorithm. Is it normal that the numbers
are the same? If not is there anything else I can change to get different
results? Thank you!

Re: How can I get different results in classify tab

Peter Reutemann
> Hello. I've started using weka and I have a file that I use in the classify
> tab with different algorithms and for each algorithm I want to improve the
> algorithm so I can find the maximum accuracy of the result. So I tried
> changing the batch size. With the default batch size: 100 the results are
> these
>
> Correlation coefficient                  0.2728
> Mean absolute error                      1.051
> Root mean squared error                  1.344
> Relative absolute error                161.4958 %
> Root relative squared error            163.2222 %
> Total Number of Instances              576
>
> when I change the batch size to any other number I get the same results. I
> am using the MultiLayerPerceptron algorithm. Is it normal that the numbers
> are the same? If not is there anything else I can change to get different
> results? Thank you!

Since posted twice, here's my answer to the other post:
https://list.waikato.ac.nz/hyperkitty/list/wekalist@.../message/RMYZ2ILPYOHMPXHA2IHSGLQFDKGXEBLZ/