Hierarchical Classification in Weka?

mcbenly
Hi,

I am wondering, how to go about hierarchical classification problem in weka?

I have dataset that contains multiclass (7 classes), and each class contain
10 sub-classes.

Never worked with this type of problem before so just wondering how to begin
with this ? and how it will work in Weka.

Appreciate any help here.