Hierarchial Classification in weka

ksr

Hierarchial Classification in weka

ksr
I'm a newbie to weka and I'm trying to do hierarchical classification in weka
with J48 in the first step and a ensemble algorithm in the second step. I am
wondering how to pass the result of my first step(that is the result of the
J48 classification) to the ensemble algorithm. So essentially I'm trying to
do a binary classification on the first step and a multi class
classification on the second step. I can't quite figure out how to do these
in weka. I am able to run the algorithms separately on my dataset, but not
in an hierarchical way as I want it to be. Any leads will be appreciated.
Thanks!