Help!

Ivan Falconi
Hello. I need some help, please.

What I am doing incorrectly? I downloaded and installed versions 3-8-5, first, and later 3-9-5. (deleted 3-8-5) I am impressed with WEKA. I am so used to R console that I had forgotten how comfortable is to use a GUI version.

Next morning, when I attempted to run Weka, the only way I could do it was with Administrator rights. The day before Weka ran only with one click (no Administrator rights). I deleted version 3-9-5 and installed 3-8-5 again. I did not solve the issue. The only way to close the Weka large circle is using the Task Manager.  Please, notice where the "Zulu" label is located.

From the beginning I was unable to use the AutoWeka algorithm. I have attached the corresponding image where the error is indicated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ivan Falconi

Weka_error_AutoWeka.png (10K) Download Attachment
Weka in Task_Manager.png (57K) Download Attachment
Weka_library.png (42K) Download Attachment
Weka_path.png (45K) Download Attachment

Re: Help!

Michael Hall

> On Mar 11, 2021, at 9:00 PM, Ivan Falconi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello. I need some help, please.

You might look at the current “Auto-weka problem” list thread.