Help

Zamani
I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document

install.docx (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Help

I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.

> On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
>
> <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Help

Zamani
Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial

On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.

> On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
>
> <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Re: Help

That explains it. RPlugin has required R >= 3.4.0 for a while now. Unfortunately, I don’t have write access to the Youtube page or the page with the slides.

> On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
>
> On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> >
> > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> > To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> > https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Re: Help

Zamani
Thanks a lot but I still having problems. Weka is refusing to open. Pls is this the current variable input for the path environment variable in the attached document

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
That explains it. RPlugin has required R >= 3.4.0 for a while now. Unfortunately, I don’t have write access to the Youtube page or the page with the slides.

> On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
>
> On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> >
> > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> > To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> > https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Is this the correct input for the PATH variabl input in windows 7 for R.docx (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Help

Eibe Frank
The path still has the R 3.3 folder!

First, try removing that part from the PATH. Recent versions of the RPlugin generally do not require setting any environment variables anymore if R has been installed.

If that does not work, try inserting the R bin folder of a newer than 3.4.0 installation

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 1:17 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks a lot but I still having problems. Weka is refusing to open. Pls is this the current variable input for the path environment variable in the attached document

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
That explains it. RPlugin has required R >= 3.4.0 for a while now. Unfortunately, I don’t have write access to the Youtube page or the page with the slides.

> On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
>
> On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> >
> > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> > To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> > https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Re: Help

Zamani
Installing the rjava for R where am I suppose to select for the( secure CRAN mirrors) and the( other CRAN mirrors) and am in Nigeria.

On Sunday, September 22, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
The path still has the R 3.3 folder!

First, try removing that part from the PATH. Recent versions of the RPlugin generally do not require setting any environment variables anymore if R has been installed.

If that does not work, try inserting the R bin folder of a newer than 3.4.0 installation

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 1:17 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks a lot but I still having problems. Weka is refusing to open. Pls is this the current variable input for the path environment variable in the attached document

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
That explains it. RPlugin has required R >= 3.4.0 for a while now. Unfortunately, I don’t have write access to the Youtube page or the page with the slides.

> On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
>
> On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> >
> > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> > To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> > https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Re: Help

I’m not sure I understand the problem. Does neither of the servers work for you?

Note that recent versions of the RPlugin for WEKA will attempt to download and install rJava automatically when the plugin is installed. This should work assuming R has been installed in the normal fashion (or appropriate environment variables have been set).

Installation of the RPlugin should (hopefully) be greatly simplified now, and you don’t normally need to set any environment variables yourself.

Sometimes R fails to connect to the server and automatic installation of an R package fails (often, this happens with the “xml” packager for R for some reason). In that case, restarting WEKA to restart the installation generally works.

WEKA uses the “0-cloud” server mechanism (normally, the first “server” that shows up in the list of available servers when you try to install a package in R).

> On 25/09/2019, at 5:57 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Installing the rjava for R where am I suppose to select for the( secure CRAN mirrors) and the( other CRAN mirrors) and am in Nigeria.
>
> On Sunday, September 22, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The path still has the R 3.3 folder!
>
> First, try removing that part from the PATH. Recent versions of the RPlugin generally do not require setting any environment variables anymore if R has been installed.
>
> If that does not work, try inserting the R bin folder of a newer than 3.4.0 installation
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 1:17 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks a lot but I still having problems. Weka is refusing to open. Pls is this the current variable input for the path environment variable in the attached document
>
> On Saturday, September 21, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> That explains it. RPlugin has required R >= 3.4.0 for a while now. Unfortunately, I don’t have write access to the Youtube page or the page with the slides.
>
> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
> >
> > On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Eibe
> >
> > > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> > >
> > > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]
> > > To subscribe, unsubscribe, etc., visit
> > > https://list.waikato.ac.nz/postorius/lists/wekalist.list.waikato.ac.nz

Re: Help

Zamani
Thanks a lot for your help frank

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
> >
> > On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Eibe
> >
> > > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> > >
> > > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]

But still having problems with installing and using python with weka keep getting this error measage

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> Cheers,
> Eibe
>
> > On 20/09/2019, at 10:48 PM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Am using the R 3.2.2 version you used in the tutorial
> >
> > On Friday, September 20, 2019, Eibe Frank <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I think the issue might be that you are using a very old version of R. The “withAutoprint()” function was added to R in 2016. Try installing a more recent version of R.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Eibe
> >
> > > On 20/09/2019, at 11:31 AM, Akmed Rufa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am trying to install the ggplot2 and keep getting this in that attached document
> > >
> > > <install.docx>_______________________________________________
> > > Wekalist mailing list -- [hidden email]
> > > Send posts to: To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email]

python error.docx (661K) Download Attachment

Re: Help

Peter Reutemann
> But still having problems with installing and using python with weka keep getting this error measage

python-weka-wrapper is a separate project with its own mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-weka-wrapper

Re: Help

Zamani
What are necessary packages to install with python in order for it to work with weka

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, Peter Reutemann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> But still having problems with installing and using python with weka keep getting this error measage

python-weka-wrapper is a separate project with its own mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-weka-wrapper

Re: Help

Peter Reutemann
> What are necessary packages to install with python in order for it to work with weka

Once again, please post to the pww mailing list.

Did you look at the pww documentation?
- Python 2.7
  http://fracpete.github.io/python-weka-wrapper/
- Python 3.x