Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?

Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?

CelestinoXP
Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?

I recently received the news that nvidia already has the CUDA 11.3 version with several improvements.

From what I can see, the wekaDeeplearning4j package only supports CUDA 10.2 ?

Re: Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?

Peter Reutemann-3
No. It is the deeplearning4j library which wekadeeplearning4j uses, that hasn't progressed beyond CUDA 10.2.

Cheers, Peter

On April 24, 2021 8:04:11 AM GMT+12:00, Celestino Laranjeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?
>
>I recently received the news that nvidia already has the CUDA 11.3
>version with several improvements.
>
>From what I can see, the wekaDeeplearning4j package only supports CUDA
>10.2 ?

Re: Has the development of the wekaDeeplearning4j package stopped?

Eibe Frank
Correct. There should be a new release of the WEKA package soon, to fix bugs and add some functionality, but this new package release will still be based on the same version of deeplearning4j. The next version of deeplearning4j is still in the works it seems.