GUI - callClassifier

Philippe Rade

Does anyone knows if the class callClassifier is working from the GUI ?
It's working fine from the DOS command prompt but not from the GUI.
I have also added the .class into the .jar.
From the GUI, Simple CLI, the following command works : java  weka.classifiers.trees.J48 -t data\iris.arff
but not java callClassifier  weka.classifiers.trees.J48 -t data\iris.arff
I have also added the package and the callClassifier class within the classpath
Thanks in advance for your help
Phil

Re: GUI - callClassifier

JRijnberk
Hi

I do not know very much about Java and Weka but
callClassifier is not a classifier type and thus lacks the necessary
methods. Actually it only contains a main method , so that's the only way to
run it from the main method. The GUI runs it's own main method from which it
builds classifier objects. Subsequently all classifiers methods are called,
except for the classifiers main method which is preserved for a simple
commandline execution.

Hans van Rijnberk
Assort Vision

>Wekalist mailing list