Fwd: P values and McNemar's test

David Nguyen
Hi, can i get P values and similar stats testing for medical research through WEKA?

A person on stackoverflow recommended installing "SignificanceAttributeEval" but I'm not able to find this through package manager. I'm running Weka 3-8-5 for Mac.  Is there another solution or do I have to switch to SAS or some other software; I'm hoping to stick with WEKA to show that it can do anything needed for publication level analysis and peer-to-peer review.

Thank you

Re: Fwd: P values and McNemar's test

The package you are looking for seems to be this one: