Fwd: Memory size for each classifier

amneh

Hello everyone,

 I want to measure the memory size for each classifier on the same data set.
 how I can do this?

Thank you..
Amneh.

Re: Fwd: Memory size for each classifier

Michael Hall

> On Oct 7, 2019, at 3:52 PM, Amneh Alamleh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello everyone,
>
>  I want to measure the memory size for each classifier on the same data set.
>  how I can do this?

Use a profiling tool maybe?

Otherwise run it from java and check the memory in the java?

Re: Fwd: Memory size for each classifier

Peter Reutemann-3
On October 8, 2019 9:52:52 AM GMT+13:00, Amneh Alamleh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I want to measure the memory size for each classifier on the same data
>set.
> how I can do this?
>
>Thank you..
>Amneh.

The Weka Experimenter stores model sizes from the runs as well. Simply uses serialization to determine the model size.