Filter cartesian coordinates to remove noise

Filter cartesian coordinates to remove noise

bujarra
I have a dataset with Cartesian data composed of latitude and longitude
coordinates. I'm wondering if the filter option in Explorer can be used to
reduce/remove possible noise in my data. For instance, Kalman Filter is used
for this purpose. I've applied the MultiFilter to the data but the output is
the same as the original. Is it possible? if affirmative, which filters
might do this noise reduction?