FHIR and Weka

C. Peter
Hi all,

does anyone of you have experience with importing FHIR [1] data into
Weka? Or can you point me to a useful ressource/project dealing with
FHIR data in Weka?

Thanks a lot,

Christian

[1] https://www.hl7.org/fhir/

Re: FHIR and Weka

I don't know of anything specifically for WEKA. There appears to be a Java-based API though:

So you could probably use that in WEKA's KnowledgeFlow by writing a Groovy script that applies this API (in a GroovyStep component) to extract data.

There appears to be a library for R as well:

So, alternatively, you could probably use the RScriptExecutor component for the KnowledgeFlow to extract data and then process it using other WEKA components.