Data mining book.

Sergio Coria Olguin

Hello, Dr. Witten and/or Dr. Frank:

How is the new edition of your book different from the previous edition ??

Thanks in advance,
Sergio.

--
Sergio Coria
E-mails: [hidden email], [hidden email]

Re: Data mining book.

Eibe Frank
Hi Sergio,

I have updated our book page at

   http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/book.html

The page has a Table of Contents for the 2nd edition. Sections and
chapters with a significant amount of new material are marked in red.

On Jun 3, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Sergio Coria Olguin wrote:

> Hello, Dr. Witten and/or Dr. Frank:
>
> How is the new edition of your book different from the previous
> edition ??
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergio.
>
> --
> Sergio Coria
> E-mails: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)

RE: Data mining book.

frusso
Dr. Frank when will be available the second edition?

Thanks.  Felice

The page has a Table of Contents for the 2nd edition. Sections and
chapters with a significant amount of new material are marked in red.

On Jun 3, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Sergio Coria Olguin wrote:

> Hello, Dr. Witten and/or Dr. Frank:
>
> How is the new edition of your book different from the previous
> edition ??
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergio.
>
> --
> Sergio Coria
> E-mails: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)

Re: Data mining book.

Peter Reutemann
> Dr. Frank when will be available the second edition?

Amazon lists it as available and ships it within 24 hours:

Peter Reutemann, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Waikato
Phone +64 (7) 838-4466 Ext. 5174

Re: Data mining book.

Stephen C. Upton
I can confirm that. I got my copy within 24 hours.

HTH
steve