Cost matrix setting

Fan

Cost matrix setting

Fan
Hello!
I'm in a project evaluating the cost of FP and FN issue. And I want to set
the FN cost in cost matrix as a proportion to transaction amount, for
example:

[0, 2 * transaction amount,
 5,0]

But it seems I cannot do that in Weka GUI. The error is presented as follow.
It'll be a great help if someone could give me some advice or instruction!
Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Cost matrix setting

It looks like you need to refer to individual attributes using A1, A2, etc., not the attribute name. However, I have only tried this at the CLI, using

java -cp new_iris_data/weka.jar weka.Run .CostSensitiveClassifier -t diabetes.arff -cost-matrix "[0 5;7*A1 0]" -M -W .J48