Conditional Logit in Weka?

Oskar Hörnell
Dear Weka team,

Is there any implementation of Conditional Logit in Weka? I noticed that this question was asked by another user in 2013, but it seems that he never received any reply.

Regards,
Oscar

Re: Conditional Logit in Weka?

No.

You mean McFadden’s model as described at

https://data.princeton.edu/wws509/notes/c6s3

right?

WEKA only has the multinomial logit model (aka logistic regression) as described at

https://data.princeton.edu/wws509/notes/c6s2

This is implemented in the “Logistic” classifier.

Is there any implementation of Conditional Logit in Weka? I noticed that this question was asked by another user in 2013, but it seems that he never received any reply.

Regards,
Oscar

Is there any implementation of Conditional Logit in Weka? I noticed that this question was asked by another user in 2013, but it seems that he never received any reply.

Regards,
Oscar

Is there any implementation of Conditional Logit in Weka? I noticed that this question was asked by another user in 2013, but it seems that he never received any reply.

Regards,
Oscar

Re: Conditional Logit in Weka?

Could you give a concrete example of what you want to do?

WEKA has logistic model trees (weka.classifiers.trees.LMT) which will, when appropriate, apply different logistic regression models to different parts of the input space: a decision tree is built to divide the input space into hyperrectangular regions and a logistic regression model is established for each region.