ClassBalancer Filter with WekaDeeplearning4j

ClassBalancer Filter with WekaDeeplearning4j

brumfieldmarcus
Hello All,

I am currently using Weka and WekaDeeplearning4j, where I want to use a filter for an imbalanced dataset. The ClassBalancer filter works for the machine learning algorithms, but I am not able to run WekaDeeplearning4j when I apply the filter to the dataset. Is there a reason why this filter does not work for WekaDeeplearning4j?

Marcus B.