Can't load an .csv-file in Weka

Cor van Dalfzen
191107_Test_22502426_YH_Product_Details.csv
<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t6984/191107_Test_22502426_YH_Product_Details.csv>

Yesterday I've tried and tried to load an .csv-file in Weka. Unfortunately I
received several different messages, problem encountered on line 2,
attributes which are not unique etc..

Can someone tell me what is wrong with the file in the attachment?

Thanks in advance!

Greeting from The Netherlands,

Cor van Dalfzen

Re: Can't load an .csv-file in Weka

The file you posted loads fine in the current trunk version of WEKA  if you specify

  ;

as the “fieldSeparator” in the CSVLoader.

When you open the file in the Explorer, and you get the dialog with “error on line 2”, click on “Use converter”, and you will be able to specify the field separator.