Can I use Pentaho Kettle with apriori or fp growth alghorithm?

Can I use Pentaho Kettle with apriori or fp growth alghorithm?

Abacap

Hi,

I wonder how could I analyze sales of my 30.000 products and hundred of thousands of transactions with apriori or fp growth alghoritms.
Lot of examples on Internet with just few articles but that's not a big deal. How I cand do this with real data?
Possible to do this with Pentaho for instance?