Can I use DL4J LeNet and ImageFilter together?

Can I use DL4J LeNet and ImageFilter together?

parksb

Firstly, I applied ImageFilter in the Preprocess Tab.

And I selected DL4J LeNet in the Classify Tab. imageinstaceiterator was selected together.

But I found that the start button was not active.

Secondly, the combination of the above two was selected as a filtered classifier.

However, I got a "cannot handle string attributes" error.

I'd appreciate if you can let me know if there are other ways to solve the problem.