CDT package not works

CelestinoXP
Im try using trees.CDT algotithm and receive this error:

Exception in thread "Thread-8" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
method weka.classifiers.trees.REPTree$Tree.singleVariance(DDD)D from class
weka.classifiers.trees.CDT
        weka.classifiers.trees.CDT.buildClassifier(CDT.java:1099)

weka.classifiers.timeseries.WekaForecaster$SingleTargetForecaster.buildForecaster(WekaForecaster.java:1850)

weka.classifiers.timeseries.WekaForecaster.buildForecaster(WekaForecaster.java:1108)

weka.classifiers.timeseries.gui.ForecastingPanel$ForecastingThread.run(ForecastingPanel.java:306)

        at weka.classifiers.trees.CDT.buildClassifier(CDT.java:1099)
        at
weka.classifiers.timeseries.WekaForecaster$SingleTargetForecaster.buildForecaster(WekaForecaster.java:1850)
        at
weka.classifiers.timeseries.WekaForecaster.buildForecaster(WekaForecaster.java:1108)
        at
weka.classifiers.timeseries.gui.ForecastingPanel$ForecastingThread.run(ForecastingPanel.java:306)

Can anyone help me to understand whats wrong?

Re: CDT package not works

Peter Reutemann
Are you referring to this unofficial package here?

http://flanagan.ugr.es/weka/

Are you using Weka 3.8.0? The package seems to have been developed for
that version. It is possible that newer versions of Weka are no longer
compatible with the package.

Since this is not an officially supported package, you should try
contacting the author if the problem persists.

Cheers, Peter