Bayes ICS Search creating Graph with Cycle

Bayes ICS Search creating Graph with Cycle

jmos
This post was updated on .
Hello Weka-team.

My name is João and I'm a Computer Science student from Brazil working in
a research with Bayesians Networks, and i'm trying to use the code of
ICSSearch which is based on this Paper  https://arxiv.org/abs/1303.5435.
<https://arxiv.org/abs/1303.5435.>  and is here the code on github https://github.com/Waikato/weka-3.8/blob/master/weka/src/main/java/weka/classifiers/bayes/net/search/ci/ICSSearchAlgorithm.java
... and following this paper the code can't make a cycles in a structure of
a bayesian Network created, But this is my problem, everytime when I execute
the code, this code produce a network with cycles.
We can see this problem when the XML of the network is opened on
WEKA->tools-> Bayes net editor .

Anybody Had this problem? I will put my project on github...
 I dont know what I have to do to fix it !

Please somebody help me!

thanks in advance for all <3