Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Joshua Wojnas
Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Re: Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Auto-WEKA can only use a subset of the schemes from the core WEKA distribution. In theory, it should be possible to expand the set, but this is nontrivial according to the developers.

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:31 AM, Joshua Wojnas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Re: Autoweka what things should I install to give it the most or best options I added a python thing and sklearn?

Joshua Wojnas
I still cant get auto weka to get beyond the error v 3.8.4 windows jdk installed had jre.
17:43:37: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error marshalling XML response