Auto weka problem

Ruby
Hello ,I have this problem when downloading autoweka ,
what is the reason and how is it solved ?

<https://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/t7323/weka1.jpg>

Re: Auto weka problem

CelestinoXP
Auto-Weka only works on Java 8. You probably have a higher version of Java.

I wrote on github (https://github.com/automl/autoweka/ ) asking for support
even for Java 11, but it seems that those who have programming knowledge do
not want to bother and the answer I received was: "Pull requests welcome".
It is a pity that I have no experience in java, otherwise I had already done
something ...

Here is one more appeal that anyone who knows how to program in java, send a
pull request at https://github.com/automl/autoweka/

Re: Auto weka problem

Felix Mohr
Hi there,

I do not believe that this problem is gonna be solved in the upcoming
future. I am quite familiar with the Auto-WEKA code, and I can hardly
imagine that Lars will get back to clean up all of that. Maybe a student
of his.

I am authoring the ML-Plan tool, which I would dare to say is a much
better solution for AutoML with WEKA. Not only in terms of
configurability but also in terms of performance. The pity is that
ML-Plan does currently does not come with a GUI, so it currently only
works in an IDE. Within that, it is not too hard to setup though, and
there is enough documentation to do so for somebody roughly familar with
Java: https://starlibs.github.io/AILibs/projects/mlplan/

We are working on a GUI. But this may take some time (do not count with
this until Summer). At least, for the next release, there will be a
binary with a command line interface to alleviate this pain.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Felix