Attribute importance in random forest

Sehrish agha
How to find attribute importance when using random forest. I wanted to know ranks assigned to attributes by random forest.

Re: Attribute importance in random forest

There is a “computeAttributeImportance” field that you can set to “True” (if you are using the GUIs; I have not looked up the name of the corresponding command-line flag).