Attribute Selection

Sreekumar Biswas
Hello...
I was working on attribute selection on my own text data using weka. I found
that there is an attribute selection scheme named as ClassifierSubsetEval.
As far as I know that there are three kind of attribute selection
techniques, Filter, Wrapper and Embedded. I want to know that
ClassifierSubset Eval belong to which category? and also the working
principal of that.

Thanks in advance...

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Attribute Selection

Sreekumar Biswas
Thanks Mark...
I need some references regarding this. can u suggest any article which
elaborates its working principal???

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/