Accuracy is reduced

Sehrish agha
Hello,
I have applied  min max normalization, standardization and discretization individually on my dataset  but my accuracy is reduced. I have attached my data set please tell me why accuracy is reduced with all of these.

KDDTrain+60% binary_symetric uncertainty_7 attr.arff (2M) Download Attachment
KDDTest+40% binary_symetric uncertainty_7 attr.arff (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Accuracy is reduced

There is no guarantee that these pre-processing steps improve accuracy. Whether they help depends on the properties of the dataset and the learning algorithm that is applied.