Access is Denied in Experimenter

IQB

Access is Denied in Experimenter

IQB
When i were to run a clustering experiment in Experimenter in Advanced Mode
and setting the dataset and the relevant cluster method, moving on to run
and click start button, it says access is denied. What is the solution?

Re: Access is Denied in Experimenter

Peter Reutemann
> When i were to run a clustering experiment in Experimenter in Advanced Mode
> and setting the dataset and the relevant cluster method, moving on to run
> and click start button, it says access is denied. What is the solution?

I presume you are running Windows? Make sure you are not trying to
write results to a directory where you require admin rights for such
operations (like the Weka program folder).