About WekaNose

asadbtk
Hello

Is there anyone who knows about WekaNose, a tool specially designed to detect code smells? I want to ask if it is available also for Weka explorer or just for API?

The paper which mentions it

Thanks

Re: About WekaNose

Some information appears to be available:

http://www.essere.disco.unimib.it/wekanose/
https://github.com/uazadi/WekaNose/blob/master/docs/WekaNoseTutorial.pdf