About VisualizeClusterAssignment.java

Ajinkya Indulkar
Hello, can anyone help me with the description of this program VisualizeClusterAssignment.java and how to run it?
Thanks,
Ajinkya

Re: About VisualizeClusterAssignment.java

Peter Reutemann
> Hello, can anyone help me with the description of this program VisualizeClusterAssignment.java and how to run it?

I presume you are referring to the file that is part of the
wekaexamples.zip file that comes with your Weka installation.

Once you've unzipped that archive, place the weka.jar in the "lib"
directory (as described in the README).

Either comment out the "groovyc" task in the build.xml file or extract
the jars from the following two Weka packages and place them in the
"lib" directory as well:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/weka/files/weka-packages/RPlugin1.2.30.zip/download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/weka/files/weka-packages/timeseriesForecasting1.1.27.zip/download

Then, compile the examples (as per README) using Apache Ant (you need Java 8):
ant clean dist

Looking at the source code, the main method specifies that it accepts
two parameters:
-t dataset
-W cluster algorithm with options

You can therefore execute the class as follows (from the same
directory that contains the build.xml file):
java -cp "dist/*"  -t /some/where/iris.arff -W
"weka.clusterers.SimpleKMeans -N 3"