weka download problem

Ms xiaoxia wang
while I downloading the weka in windows edition,
without Java 1.4. The
weka 3-4-4.exe
is only 13.4kb, it's different size as stated. I have
tried several times,
all like this. Can
anyone tell me what's wrong please?

thank you.

Re: weka download problem

Peter Reutemann
> while I downloading the weka in windows edition,
> without Java 1.4. The
> weka 3-4-4.exe
> is only 13.4kb, it's different size as stated. I have
> tried several times,
> all like this. Can
> anyone tell me what's wrong please?

Which server did you choose for downloading? I just tested the download
using the Switch-Server in Lausanne/Switzerland and it worked fine.
Did you try different servers? It could be a problem with that
particular server you were using...

This was the link I used:
http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/weka/weka-3-4-4.exe

Peter Reutemann, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Waikato
Phone +64 (7) 838-4466 Ext. 8766