voted perceptron Datasets

Sophia Grace

Hi all,

Does anyone know of (or have) datasets that have been used to study Voted Perceptron Algorithm in the past ?  Could anyone forward me the names of the Datasets( & publications making use of them)

Is there a link to the Weka's ARFF datasets repository? If so, could anyone forward me the same..Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Sophie

Sophie G Penumaka

(806) 441 8783   [hidden email]

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Re: voted perceptron Datasets

Peter Reutemann
> Is there a link to the Weka's ARFF datasets repository? If so, could
> anyone forward me the same..Help will be greatly appreciated.

Go to the WEKA homepage (http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/) and
under the section "Collections of datasets" you'll find links for
general datasets in ARFF format. Since the UCI datasets are widely used
it's possible that papers studying the voted perceptron used them, too.

HTH

http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/     +64 (7) 838-4466 Ext. 5174