updating classifier with more than one sample

updating classifier with more than one sample

Domhnall Carlin

Hi

with the classifiers which are capable of incremental learning, when calling the updateClassifier() method, is there a way to update the model using more than one Instance (i.e. with a full training set of type Instances) without looping over the new updating training data?

thanks (again)

Domhnall

Re: updating classifier with more than one sample

I don’t think so. I think you’ll have to use updateClassifier().