stringtowordvector and -dictionary option

stringtowordvector and -dictionary option

Paul m
Just wanting to confirm a hunch regarding weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.StringToWordVector...

The output of -dictionary is a two column file. Since I'm using -C (output word count) can I assume the second column (number) is the actual word count?

Thanks
/paul