set the parameter "M" for classifier "ExtraTree"

set the parameter "M" for classifier "ExtraTree"

Alim Samat
Dear All,

        How can I set the parameter "M" for classifier "ExtraTree" proposed in "Pierre Geurts, Damien Ernst, Louis Wehenkel (2006). Extremely randomized trees. Machine Learning. 63(1):3-42." on Weka? Thanks.

bests,

Alim·Samat

Assistant Researcher,
Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
No.818, Beijing South Road,
Urumqi, Xinjiang, China, 830011.

Re: set the parameter "M" for classifier "ExtraTree"

The ExtraTree class in WEKA just builds a single tree. You need to use ExtraTree as the base learner in RandomCommittee. The number of iterations in RandomCommittee corresponds to the M parameter.