selecting "No class" as class attribute

Friedman, Craig
selecting "No class" as class attribute

Eibe, thanks.  But I how does one "select 'No class' as the class attribute in the Preprocess panel"?
Best,
Craig

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Re: selecting "No class" as class attribute

Eibe Frank
There is a button that pops up a menu just above the panel that shows
the histogram.