saving models in Experimenter

Domhnall Carlin

Hi

Is it possible to save the trained models built in the GUI version of the Experimenter, the same as is possible in Explorer?  I've searched and can't find an example, except for individual runs in command line.

Thanks

Domhnall

Re: saving models in Experimenter

Peter Reutemann-3
On May 5, 2017 4:43:36 AM GMT+12:00, Domhnall Carlin <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Is it possible to save the trained models built in the GUI version of the Experimenter, the same as is possible in Explorer?  I've searched and can't find an example, except for individual runs in command line.

Thanks

Domhnall

No, you can't. The experimenter only collects statistics.

http://www.data-mining.co.nz