Quantcast

question: How to use svm (smo) in weka for string data?

question: How to use svm (smo) in weka for string data?

sara
Hello
I am new in weka . I have an arff file containing some sentences (Persian language) and in front of each sentence there is a word which shows the class of that sentence. when I want to use smo, there is this error that it does not accept the string. I decided to change it to a vector by selecting the "sting to vector", but smo is unactive. How can I run smo for this data?
thanks

Re: question: How to use svm (smo) in weka for string data?

Martin
Hi Sara,

Make sure that your dataset contains a nominal class type.

Regards,
Martin

On 23 December 2016 at 23:05, sara [via WEKA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello
I am new in weka . I have an arff file containing some sentences (Persian language) and in front of each sentence there is a word which shows the class of that sentence. when I want to use smo, there is this error that it does not accept the string. I decided to change it to a vector by selecting the "sting to vector", but smo is unactive. How can I run smo for this data?
thanks

http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/question-How-to-use-svm-smo-in-weka-for-string-data-tp39067.html
To unsubscribe from WEKA, click here.
NAML